Founded in November, 1916, the Rotary Club of Columbia is a diverse group of professional men and women from around the Midlands area. These Rotarians represent various businesses and professional activities in their communities.
As a progressive-minded business or professional person, you will see that belonging to a Rotary club, where outstanding representatives of the different vocations in your community come together, has its benefits.
To be invited, you must be:
- A leading representative of your business or professional activity
- Willing to help and participate in projects that enhance your community
- Willing to work on projects that help people in developing countries and promote international understanding and goodwill
Rotary clubs provide:
- Friendships with other managerial and professional leaders in your community
- Prestige of membership in a worldwide organization
- Ongoing practical education
- A networking of people who can help you become more successful
- Promotion of higher ethical standards in your business or profession
- Projects to enhance your community
- Help for communities in countries around the world